If you have developed your own video content, you can use ClickView to upload it to your own personal Workspace and then share it within the school. To learn how to do this, please follow the steps below.
Upload a video to ClickView
1. Goto https://online.clickview.com.au/ and login using your College email and password.
2. Select the Workspace menu, then Upload a video
3. Drag the video to the space provided and enter the video information before selecting Submit. Once submitted, ClickView will take a little time to encode the video into a suitable streaming format.
4. Once you have uploaded, you can share the video by following the directions below.
Share a video from your Workspace
- Select Share on the video you would like to grant permission for others to view.
2. Select who you would like to see the shared video. The options available are:
- Only me – nobody has access to the video
- Just my school – everyone at the College that has the link has access to the video.
- Everyone (Public) – The video can be viewed directly from the link without having to login with any username or password. Only staff have this option available.
3. Copy the link or click Email this link to distribute the link via email. Students can use this link as a submission for a Learning task or teachers can use this in a lesson plan.