Please note that only students can submit learning tasks through Compass. Students need to login with their individual login and password provided to them. For forgotten passwords, please follow this article for assistance.
Within a web browser
1. Open Compass and login using your student login details.
2. Select the Teaching and Learning Menu then select Learning Tasks
3. Select Turn on code Grouping to sort the tasks by subject then open the Learning Task that you wish to submit work for.
4. Click Create Submission
5. Click Browse
6. Select the file you wish to upload then click OK.
Through a mobile device
1. Open the Compass App
2. Click on the Hamburger Menu in the top left of the app.
3. Select Learning Tasks
4. Expand the class list and select the Learning Task you wish to submit work for.
5. Select the Submissions tab, then Add Submission
6. Select from My Files
7. To take a photo of a piece of work, select Camera
8. To attach a file or document from the device or from OneDrive, select Choose File