Your ManageBac password may be different to your College password. Follow the steps below to reset your ManagBac password if you are unsure what it is.
1. Open up the MESC ManageBac portal by visiting https://mesc.managebac.com/.
2. Click on the Forgot your password link on the login page.
3. Type in your College email address then click Send reset e-mail button. Student email addresses should read something like ABC1365@mesc.vic.edu.au.
4. A confirmation box will be displayed to show that the password reset email has been sent. This email should arrive fairly quickly, usually within a couple of minutes.
5. Select the click here link in the password reset email and then type in a new password.
6. Enter a new password adhering to the password strength requirements. The password will not save until you get a green box. Once completed, select Set Password. You can now login to ManageBac with your new password.