If you have purchased Accidental Damage insurance when you purchased your notebook, you can make a claim by following these steps. Ensure you have the device serial number which can be located on the bottom of the device.
1. Open the website https://lwt.com.au/support/WarrantyLog.aspx
2. Click on Insurance
3. Enter the serial number of the laptop, this will be found on the back of it on a small sticker on the back. It can also be found on your receipt. If you still can’t find it, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we may have a record of it.
4. Select an address where you would like the repair to be done. It can be done at home, or at School, please let the school know that the laptop has been logged for repairs and get the laptop dropped off to the IT office.
5. be sure to enter Onsite Repair and then enter the fault details, such as broken screen, keys missing from keyboard, and any trouble shooting (or N/A). LWT may need to inspect the device before repairs to determine what is broken.
6. From the dropdown, select what insurance type you purchased, this will be on your receipt, and enter any other information they are requesting on the page about damage, location and how the damage happened
7. upload photos of the damage to the device then click on submit job