This article will guide you through installing Adobe Creative Cloud on PC or Mac.
1. Open up the website https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/en and select Download Creative Cloud. This will download the installer which will allow you to install the individual packages contained within Adobe Creative Cloud.
2. Run the installer after it has downloaded. You will be prompted to enter an email address. You need to type in your Department of Education email address provided to you. eg. YDGES@schools.vic.edu.au
3. If you get prompted to use a Personal Account or Company or School Account, you must use the Company or School Account in order to be able to download the software.
4. Another prompt will appear, this time asking for both use ID and password. Use your Department of Education email address and password then click Log in.
5. Select Start Installing. It will take a little bit of time to install the Creative Cloud Desktop application.
6. Once installation has completed, you can choose to install the programs you require.