If you are having issues accessing your education department email after the migration please follow the steps below to resolve this.
Cannot log into DET email account in Outlook
1. If you see the following screen in Outlook, please select sign in with another account. Then type in your new education email address. The usual address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Enter your email and use your regular edumail/edupay password. Restart Outlook to ensure it is all working. If you have issues with Outlook not loading, please look at the information below to resolve the issue.
Outlook is freezing or not loading after updating details
1. If Outlook is freezing or not loading then you will need to remove the email account from Outlook.
2. Open a Run window by pressing the Windows Key and R simultaneously (WIN + R).
3. Paste c:\Windows\SysWOW64\control.exe mlcfg32.cpl into the Open field and select OK.
4. The following dialog should appear (plus or minus existing email profiles). Select your edumail profile and select Remove.
5. Open Outlook again and follow the process contained in this article to add your DET email.
We also have the following articles available for accessing your DET email.