To create a Microsoft Team for your class, please follow the steps below.
- Select Join or create team in the Teams section
2. Select Create team in the Join or create team screen
3. Select Class as the team type
4. Enter a name for the class.
5. Add in your students to the Team and any other staff members you wish to have access. Select Skip to do this later.
6. The Microsoft Team has been successfully created. You can see that a Class Notebook has been created as a part of this Team. This Notebook provides each individual student with their own private space within the notebook. Many staff will be familiar with OneNote Class Notebooks and this operates the same way but it is stored with the Team rather than on a user’s OneDrive.