This article details how staff can apply for access to the Adobe Acrobat Creative Cloud through the Department of Education.
1. Login to https://apps.edustar.vic.edu.au/chat/ with your Education Department login details.
2. Type adobe license into the chat screen and the automated assistant will check to see if you have been assigned a license. If not, one will be assigned to you.
3. Open Adobe Creative Cloud on your computer and if you are prompted, login with your Department of Education email address and password.
4. If you are logged in with another account, you should log out of this account and log back in with your Education Department details.
5. You are now able to access the Adobe Creative Cloud suite and can install or update any packages required.